Sunday, January 3, 2016

Suikazura No Retsu #10 the last column of 2015



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's a while ago that I published an episode of my column "Suikazura No Retsu", but finally I have found some time to write a new column.
I love to tell you something about Carpe Diem Haiku Kai and it’s future. As you all know next October we will have our third anniversary and it will be a great festive month. I have already created our prompt-list, but I will publish it in the second half of this month.

Recently I created a few new features and I decided to change something at CDHK. Several features are now bi-weekly and that’s really fine, because the weeks are full enough and I even haven’t time enough to do those extra features as you have seen this week (week 36). I hope to have more time the upcoming
weeks and I hope to have the results of our third kukai “juxtaposition” soon.

Our first Renga-party is on the role, but I have seen that it wasn’t a great way to make our first Renga in the way I have created it, so I will look at it again to find the right way to make this a real Renga Party without troubles or stagnation …

Than I have an all new e-book created in cooperation with Jane Reichhold and as you have seen it you can download it at the right side of our Haiku Kai. “Bare Bones School of Renga” has become a nice e-book and I think you all will like it.

To conclude this column I have another announcement to make:

I have created a You Tube channel for our Haiku Kai and I will soon make this channel available for you all. I have uploaded a first “haiku-clip” with a haiku written by myself. You can find it 
HERE. This is all under construction, because I am learning to create those videos or clips. That's my new challenge.

I have “made” a first design for another idea of me … our Carpe Diem Haiku Kai T-Shirt and I am glad that there was one of our Haiku Family members who reached me the hand to design this T-shirt.

Well … a last announcement … in November we will return to the Altai Mountains in Central Asia to explore the steppes and the spirituality of that rich country, those challenging mountains.
I am looking forward to November and I know for sure there is at least one of our Haiku Family members who will be glad to
visit the Altai Mountains again.

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

No comments:

Post a Comment